How To Book Disabled Access Platform Online
How To Book:
Select how many tickets you wish to book. If you require a personal assistant, you must also book them a ticket. If you need assistance booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two available spaces for our current event online. The platforms are wheelchair accessible and will have additional chair for a guests or assistant. They are primarily for wheelchair users but may also be suitable for guests with other access requirements. If you are unsure if they will be suitable, please give the team an email before booking.
The following forms of evidence are automatically eligible for PA Goes Free tickets:
– Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
– Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
– Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
– Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
– Credability’s Access Card (www.accesscard.org.uk)
If you are unable to provide the above evidence, then we will review your access requirements on a case-by-case basis, please note you may not be guaranteed entry if you don’t meet the requirements.